Looking for the best handheld shower head? Our recommendation would be to go for CLOFY 28-Setting Combo Shower Head. Clofy Handheld Shower Head is a 2-in-1 shower head, with lots of functions and features that you will love.
Other than that, if you are looking for the best water saving handheld shower head, or in other words, handheld shower that saves most water, go for Waterpik ECO 563 EcoFlow. Check out the table below for comparison and read the review of each shower head for more information.
|CLOFY 28-Setting Combo Shower Head with Holder||Clofy offers the most functions and features compared to its competitors, such as spa-grade pressure, various water flow patterns. ||Rating: 10/10||Read review||See the price|
|Aquarius Handheld Shower Head - Luxury Spa Grade||A spa grade, stand-alone handheld shower head. Fewer functions but still okay. ||Rating: 8/10||Read review||See the price|
|Waterpik ECO 563 EcoFlow||Cut your water bills with the 1.6GPM flow rate. Suitable if you are looking for the best water saving shower head.||Rating: 7/10||Read review||See the price|
|ShowerMaxx Shower Head Premium 6 Spray Settings||Much cheaper than its competitors. If you are in a tight budget, this product is for you.||Rating: 7/10||Read review||See the price|
#1 : CLOFY 28-Setting Combo Shower Head
If you are looking for the best handheld shower head overall or perhaps the best shower head and handheld combo, then CLOFY 28-Setting Combo Shower Head is the one that you should go for. With Clofy Combo Shower Head, you can expect to enjoy your bath, just like in a spa.
The reason is simple: Clofy is more than just one handheld shower head. This is actually an all-in-one shower head since it comes with holder and hose, water saving feature, spa grade bath experience, plus several more settings that you can turn on or off. Both heads have a pause mode which stops most of the water to conserve water and reduce your bill.
- Enjoy a wonderful bathroom experience thanks to the multiple water mode: Just like the name implies, this shower head combo comes with different settings. Those are full body spray, full spray with massage, full spray with bubbles, massaging spray, bubbles and finally the pause mode.
- Two-in-one shower head: You can choose to bath using the handheld shower head or you can use the fixed shower head.
- Super easy to install: The package comes with just what you need to setup, including the user manual.
- Water saving feature also included: Certified by WaterSense. Clofy labeled showers use at least 20% less water than the industry standard so that you can save money, cut your bills without reducing the performance.
- If you turn on the normal mode, expect to get the same water pressure from both heads.
- Multi layer plating with chrome finish. This handheld shower combo is designed with multi-layer plating, with beautiful chrome finish.
- Eco touch to clean the rubber jet.
- Buy with peace of mind thanks to Clofy 10-year warranty.
If you turn on both shower heads, with the high-pressure mode, you can expect to get high-pressure water flow only from the main head, and not the handheld head.
What’s inside the box
Fixed shower head, hand-held shower head, 150mm/59 inch stainless steel hose, water diverter bracket and a user manual.
#2 : Aquarius Luxury Spa Grade High Pressure HandHeld Shower Head
If you don’t prefer a combo shower head, but instead you are looking for a stand alone handheld shower head, then Aquarius Luxury Spa Grade High Pressure HandHeld Shower Head is the way to go.
Enjoy a spa grade shower with Aquarius. You can adjust the pressure of this handheld shower and experience a luxurious waterfall pressure. Comes with 6 spray settings mode to allows you to easily change the water setting.
- Consistent water flow even under low pressure: With its 4.7″ inches width size of the head and 56 nozzles on the main handheld shower head, Aquarius Handheld Shower Head will surely please you. Expect a consistent powerful performance of water flow even under a low water pressure.
- Premium quality and durable: The Aquarius handheld shower head is made of premium quality ABS Plastic Thermo Material and Chrome finish to handle and present you nice hot showers. No cracks and leaks anymore.
- 6 spray settings mode included: Adjust the shower head as you please with the 6 spray settings mode. Simply adjust the water settings and a distinct click lets you see when you are right on that setting’s maximum flow.
- No complicated things here: Super easy to install. Aquarius Handheld Shower Head will be packed together with step-by-step instructions to setup your shower head with the Teflon tape, rubber band, and filter which are included in the package.
- Not happy with the purchase? Simply ask for a replacement. Aquarius Handheld Shower comes with a 5-year warranty. In case you are not happy with this product, you can simply tell them and ask for a new replacement for your shower head.
What’s inside the box?
The handheld shower head, 1.7 m shower hose, adjustable mount holder, Teflon tape, rubber band, user manual.
#3 – Waterpik ECO 563 EcoFlow
Just like the name implies, a water saving handheld shower head is going to save you more money by reducing the water usage over time. Any shower head or handheld shower head comes with a specific mechanism in the faucet which could restrict the water flow.
If you are looking for the best water saving handheld shower head, my suggestion would be to go for Waterpik ECO 563 EcoFlow. The reason why I recommend this handheld shower head, is the fact Waterpik ECO563 comes with several functions. In addition to the 1.6 GPM flow rate, this handheld shower head also comes with 5-mode of spray settings so you can enjoy your bath with different water pattern.
- The flow rate is 1.6 GPM. Saves up to one gallon of water per minute that this product will pay for itself after 6 months.
- It comes with advanced AptiFlow Technology.
- You can turn on and off the water flow by using a unique fingertips control.
- Save your money, conserve the water, but at the same time, you can also enjoy your bath thanks to 5 powerful spray settings.
- This handheld shower comes with a secure base, where you can place the faucet and then it won’t fall down.
- Comes with a great flow regulator, which controls the water flow and pressure.
- Attractive chrome finished body.
- Buy with a peace of mind thanks to its lifetime warranty.
Some people have an issue with the smell of its hose, but that is a rare case. If you experience this issue, then you will want to request a free replacement, thanks to the Waterpik lifetime warranty.
#4 – ShowerMaxx Shower Head Premium 6 Spray Settings
After careful research, I have found that the best affordable handheld shower head is the ShowerMaxx Shower Head Premium 6 Spray Settings. This is due to the fact ShowerMaxx comes with multiple adjustable settings and more features that aren’t available in the other brands. Let me dissect one by one about this handheld shower head.
The ShowerMaxx Shower Head Premium has the special features such as the 6 spray settings, premium quality and design, a variety of uses, multiple modes, and peace of mind, thanks to its lifetime warranty. Thanks to the multiple mode features, you can adjust the water flow with whatever modes that you like. It doesn’t matter if you use to clean yourself, or you children, or perhaps your dogs. The six different settings include high pressure, water saver mode or massage mode or more.
- Premium quality shower head with the top level ABS and also a smooth chrome finish all over the body. This made the ShowerMaxx Shower Head not only looks stylish but also eye-catching.
- Enjoy low-pressure shower with discharge restrictor. The restrictor can control and lower the pressure of the water flow just like in resorts. This will give you a comfortable bath. At the same time, you can detach this restrictor for normal water pressure.
- Switch between six different modes. This handheld shower also has several modes that you can turn on or off. If you want more water, then switch to the rainfall mode. If you want a soothing time in the shower, change between power massage and the round massage mode. Other than that, you can also switch to rainfall, circular massage, power massage, rainfall plus circular massage, rainfall plus power massage, water saver trickle.
- The shower kit has everything that you will ever need to setup and then start using. From tools like rubber units to a Teflon line-closing tape, this shower kit has everything that you can think of. Aside from the units and the tape, this shower kit also has a pipe adapter that can be utilized as a mount for hanging your shower head.
- It comes with complete instructions manual together with the kit. You can set this up yourself and start using this handheld shower head within 20 minutes. The blueprint in the instruction manual is clear and you don’t need anything else.
- Expert setup is optional. If you want to save money, or if you already know how to do things yourself, then this part is optional. However, if you are not an expert or want a hassle-free setup, then you can choose to get an expert to set things up for you.
1. You need to take your time to set things up and understand the manual correctly.
2. Some people might have issues when changing to different water flow modes.
What is handheld shower and how to choose them
The hand held shower head, also known as the hand held massagers, has tons of features from adjusting water pressure to pulsing water actions. The hand held shower is widely used for convenience. In fact, they are helpful to those with limited mobility or for showering children or pets. You can also make cleaning your tub or shower around you easier.
When choosing the right shower head, you should consider how it will be used. There are tons of features such as the hose length, the safety handle straps, the ease of use, the ease of setup, multiple functions, water saving and more.
How to choose the right handheld shower heads
Consumers tend to choose the right handheld shower heads based on the following features:
1. Don’t go by the price. A good handheld shower head doesn’t necessarily need to be expensive. In other words, the price must be fair. However, I don’t recommend that you go for any cheap handheld shower head because you will get what you pay for. If you pay less, then you will get a low-quality product. We found that the best handheld shower head must be sold around $25 – $60.
2. Water saving functions. It feels good when we all can save something, isn’t it? The same goes for your water or utility bills. This is why some of my readers prefer any handheld shower head with water saving feature. The good news is, there are plenty of handheld shower head that comes with water saving function.
3. Ease of installations. Once you have the handheld shower head packed to your home, you need to unpack and then install the equipment yourself. For some people, at certain ages, learning to setup and install the package by their own two feet could be very challenging. This is the very reason why I highly recommend that you choose only models that come with easy-to-understand, step-by-step manual, so you can plug in all the parts and then use the shower right away. Other than that, if the product offers expert setup for you, then this could be a good option.
4. Warranty is a must. All the above features are not complete without lifetime or at least 60 days warranty. You don’t want to order something online or offline only to find out that the product is defective or broken. Therefore, any honest companies will always provide a 30-day money back guarantee or at least a replacement for any defective product once it arrives at your home.