Thinking about reinventing your bathroom? Then probably you are looking for ways to replace old floor mats, shower hose and perhaps the shower head. Different type of faucet requires different type of shower hose. There are a few things that you need to consider before you buy a shower hose.
For example, if you are looking for a hand held shower hose, the best choices would be Embather or Ulteri shower hose. Otherwise, you can choose Homeideas Stainless Steel Shower Hose.
|Ulteri Shower Hose||Length: 79-inch||Made with high quality stainless steel||Purchase this|
|EMBATHER Shower Hose||Length: 6 feet, 8 feet||Made with PVC||Purchase this|
|HOMEIDEAS Shower Hose Stainless Steel||Length: 59-inch, 79-inch, 100-inch, 118-inch||Made with stainless steel||Purchase this|
Tips before you buy a new shower hose
If you are planning to buy a new shower hose, whether, for a handheld shower head or a standard faucet, it will be if you familiarize yourself with the type of hose first.
1. What kind of faucet?
Different kind of faucet requires a different type of shower hose. The most basic type is the traditional hose that is attached directly to the pipe and then serves as the shower head.
The second type is often used as the handheld shower hose, which is the more modern version. This type of hose is made a little longer, hanging from a mounted bracket. This bracket is usually placed about two or three feet higher above the faucet. Therefore, if you are using a handheld shower, it would be best to find a longer hose.
2. The type of materials used to build the shower hose
Stainless steel is one of the most common materials used to create a shower hose. Any shower hose that is made by using stainless steel is resistant to corrosion, stain, much more durable and long-lasting.
If you are looking for a cheaper alternative, rubber, plastic or PVC shower hose is a great option. But, keep in mind that while this could be money-wise alternative, it is not as durable as stainless steel type hose.
Reviews of top shower hose brands
#1 – Ulteri Shower Hose 79 inch (6.5 Ft.) for Hand Held Showerhead Stainless steel
1. This shower is hose is rustproof and durable thanks to its high-quality stainless steel body.
2. Beautiful chrome finish
3. High pressure and temp resistant. The inner pipe is made of non-toxic, odorless EPDM material.
4. Peace of mind with a 24-month warranty.
5. Easy to replace and setup.
6. Comes with a solid double brass connector, 1/2-inch which fits the standard shower heads.
7. Very flexible with anti-kink body.
#2 – Embather Non-Toxic PVC Flexible Handheld Shower Head Hose
1. Flexible, anti kink shower head hose.
2. Made with PVC, with a beautiful metal end.
3. Comes in standard size, the standard female G1/2-Inch connectors fit for global 1/2-inch interface and most standard handheld shower head.
4. Comes with 6 feet and 8 feet size. This shower hose is long enough for anyone to watch his/her hair in the bathtub, or use in cleaning and rinsing.
5. Beautiful finish with anti-explosion, anti-abrasion, and anti-bacterial.
6. Buy with confidence. Your purchase is backed by a lifetime guarantee and if you encounter any problem, you can get a replacement within 24 hours.
#3 – Homeideas Shower Hose Stainless Steel Extra
1. Flexible, and no tangles.
2. Super easy to install and fits most handheld showers in the USA.
3. High-pressure water resistance. Made from SUS304 stainless steel, ensuring its quality and longevity.
4. Available in 59-inch, 79-inch, and 118-inch.
5. Beautiful, multi layer chrome finish.
6. Built to resist daily corrosion, scratchers, and tarnishing.
7. Durable anti corrosion replacement is available.
8. The inner pipe is made from non-toxic, odorless EPDM